Today all the boundaries separating different art
media and styles have disappeared. Art can take any
shape or form, and it often combines various media
including music and movement with traditional forms
of painting, drawing and sculpture. With new technologies
from video to Internet, artists can share their work
with vast new audiences. Often, as has been the case
with MAGIC, the artist Michael Goldberg is
both creator and producer. The the final result reflects
the creative output of hundreds of people, not just
his own. Ingenuity, flexibility and collaboration
will join creativity in defining art in the next millennium."
Barbara Bloemink, Former Executive Director
MAGIC is, first and foremost, a learning tool for the 21st Century. This
unique, unprecedented program provides an innovative
canvas to showcase students' knowledge, talent and
Contemporary Art Center of Virginia
- visual and performing arts
- cognitive thinking and computer technology skills and, best of all, it is...
- correlated to the Standards of Learning (SOL's) and is already proving popular among both teachers and students as a highly effective way to learn.
- Create a fresh, vibrant and creative educational process
- Create collaboration of artists, musicians, students and technology companies
- Educate and promote the Internet medium
- Promote the talent of students
See What Others Are Saying About MAGIC!